Our team at Welch Payroll and Company Services Limited specialise in providing expert advice and practical assistance to companies and their boards of directors and other officers, both in the UK and overseas. We advise on company law, corporate practice and other compliance matters, and assist with a wide range of routine and specialist matters relating to the Companies Acts 1985 and 2006 and associated legislation.
They will work closely with our colleagues at Welch and Co to provide a comprehensive service, tailored to the needs of the client.
Annual Compliance Services
- Keeping Companies’ Statutory Records.
- Preparation of annual return (required to be submitted to Companies House
- each year)
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions to fulfil year-end formalities.
- Advice and assistance in relation to other corporate formalities, preparation
- of documents and submissions to Companies House
- (e.g. Appointment/Resignation of Directors, Change of Shareholders).
- Use of registered office address.
- Advice on and assistance with setting up a business in the UK (e.g. Company
- formation & Branch or Place of Business Registration).
- Company and/or Group Reorganisation (e.g. Capital Increase, Capital
- Reduction, Capital reconstructions and purchases of own shares).
- Changes of name and advice on sensitive names.
- Accounting reference date queries.
- Allotment, transfer, transmission of shares.
- Law and good practice relating to meetings.