Book Keeping & VAT
Book-keeping & VAT
At Welch & Co our team provide a full bookkeeping and VAT Service.
We use efficient up to date computer software which is both precise and thorough which can assist us in defending against any tax enquiry.
We operate various services within the bookkeeping Department:
- Maintaining your business books
- Advice on method and frequency
- Recording all sales, purchase invoices and receipts
- Aged debt and purchase ledger control
- Bank reconciliation
- Ensuring compliance with HMRC and VAT
- Completing VAT Returns
- Online VAT service
- Dealing with financial paperwork
Value Added Tax (VAT)
VAT affects a great number of businesses. Aside from registering your business and ensuring VAT is correctly accounted, we believe that regular checks and well-organized advice helps future planning but most important creates significant peace of mind.
We cover all aspect of vat matters:
- VAT compliance and assistance on registering your business for VAT.
- Completion and submission of VAT Returns on your behalf.
- Special VAT schemes:
- Cash Accounting
- Flat rate
Small business may benefit from Cash accounting and the Flat rate schemes; we can examine your situation and help you make an informed choice
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Partial Exemptions
- Land and Property
- Advice and Assistance on Vat Matters. We help you prepare for an inspection or investigation and provide advice and support throughout the whole process.
- VAT Planning, we undertake planning exercises to help minimize costs.
- Dispute resolution and penalties. We can assist with inspections and investigations with HMRC, if required we will represent you at a VAT tribunal.
With the ever changing regulations and increase in demands from HMRC, vat compliance has become a difficult administrative process. We at Welch & Co can ensure you comply with the regulations.
We provide onsite training from one of our experienced members of staff. We can guide you in the right direction with the provision of an appropriate bookkeeping method, training to get you up and running. We would obtain regular reviews on your book-keeping to identify any problems before they take hold.